Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I am Still Working

Some days I don't want to move. Even though I know I have to. I recently had a seizure that pushed me backwards, but I am doing much better. My mind is going in so many directions, and there are so many ideas simmering in my brain I wonder if I have time to complete them all. Surprise! If I do a little bit each day sometimes I accomplish a whole project in a few hours before I start hurting. Life is not always kind, but you can make it happy if you want to.

I have recently been working on my art dolls. I have also been going with my neighbor to a ceramic shop because she also needs to get out and have a hobby. So more paint. More fun. Go to Love It!




These are my pieces. No not a new hobby I just like painting. There is no way I will ever give up fabric.

Have a beautiful day full of love and peace

Dorothy Sullenberger-Kingsley




No comments:

Post a Comment