Friday, February 19, 2021

Welcome 2021

Wow!!


It has been a few years since I actually made my blogs live. This year, after years of half hearted effort, I am putting my designs, and blogs back online. I am reopening my Etsy store.

2017 was a very bad year and it took all of 2018 to 2020 get back to half normal then Covid. My mom passed away, we had hurricane Irma and my son Jeffrey passed away all within two months of 2017. Hospice care of my mom took it's toll. But I got a few tutorials done with her help. I also have remembered all of the encouragement Jeffrey gave me. 

2021 Memi and I have mourned the loss of our beautiful Beahuahua on January 25th. I still can't believe my quite baby is gone. With her big personality, especially when she wanted a treat.

The last few years have been a roller coaster ride, I have learned that I am more than the sum of my losses and failures. I can and will succeed.












No comments:

Post a Comment