Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Getting Ready For Christmas ?



I have done it this year. Due to being ill I have gotten behind since Halloween. Ugh! All of my normal organization has gone right out of the door. I didn't get the tree up until Monday of this week and it still isn't decorated completely. I have to address sign and mail Christmas Cards before the weekend.
I have my stocking to finish for Fiber Art Traders on Yahoo. I am really excited about it.

I have new art quilts designed. Actually they have been designed for three years. I have been scared of people judging me. Or them not being "perfect."
I have a lot of designs but frightened of what people will say about me my work. I am a creative perfectionist by nature. I live with a right brain left brain conflict most of the time. Live in my world for a day. LOL :)

I will get everything accomplished, on time. Because that is what you are supposed to do. 
Do what you say you are going to do; when you say you are going to do it; how you say you are going to do it. ~ Larry Winget  
I believe that if more people followed this philosophy there would be fewer problems in the world.

Well enough of my rambling tonight. Goodnight Happy reading Thanks for stopping

No comments:

Post a Comment